Calling All Artists!
Stars! We need YOUR help in creating the t-shirt design that will be used for this year’s Walk-A-Thon. Do you think you can do it? This contest is open to all students.
Contest Dates: The contest begins on March 9th and ends on March 18th.
Theme: Around Our World
- Each contestant is allowed one entry.
- Entries should be original and hand drawn (no tracing).
- Drawing should be on 8 ½ x 11 in. white unlined paper or cardstock.
- Artists should use no more than five total colors including black.
- Mediums allowed are pencil, ink, crayon, colored pencil or markers
- No digital or framed artwork is permitted.
- All drawings must be of a clean and decent nature.
- Please write your name and grade on the back of your submission and turn it into the office.
Deadline: Wednesday, March 18th, 2020
All drawings submitted will be judged and the best one will be used on the front of the 2020 Walk-A-thon t-shirt.