We would like to collect donations for our Parish Pantry every Friday at Mass. Our Parish Pantry makes 35 lunches a day, Monday through Friday. The need a variety of items each week. The list below is in order of priority:
- Paper Towels
- Plastic Spoons
- Clorox Wipe
- Paper Lunch Bags
- Ziploc Sandwich Bags
- Individually wrapped sweet snacks such as HoHos, Rice Crispy Treats, Twinkies, etc.
- Individually wrapped salty snacks such as crackers or pretzels (snack-sized)
- Fruit Cups (Dole 4oz 4-packs, etc.) – NO canned fruit
- Grocery Store Gift Cards (available in the Front Office)
- Bags of Rice
- Bags of Pinto Beans
- Tomato sauce or pasta sauce (24oz or less)
- Tuna (12oz or less)
- Canned pasta (15oz or less)
- Canned Soup (18oz or less) – NO ‘Cream of’, Ramen, or Cup of Soup
- Canned Chili
- Veggies (15oz or less)
- 18oz Jars of Jelly (any variety)
- 16oz+ Peanut Butter
- Water Bottles
The Parish Pantry has limited refrigerator space, so they will need to purchase fresh items on a weekly basis. We will have a basket in the School Hall during Mass to collect cash donations for these items. Please do not send in more than $5 with your child.
Thank you for your support!